Become a Yoga + Meditation Specialist
Yoga + Meditation Training
- 50 hours of training (live + self studies).
- Gain knowledge of Yogic Wisdom and its application to yourself and coaching.
- Use simple yoga poses in your coaching.
- Coach yourself and your clients to practice yoga off the mat.
- Incorporate mindfulness meditation in coaching sessions.
- Learn mantras (words) and mudras (hand gestures) to enhance your sessions.
- Use breathing techniques as a tool for mind mastery.
- Connect to your intuition in your coaching practice.
Gamified Online Learning
Artificial Intelligence Built-In
Robust Resource Center
Quest Self-Study Online Platform
“Each student leaves the training program feeling confident and prepared to be a MEDITATION + YOGA SPECIALIST PROFESSIONALLY from a place of being of service.”
Meet the Instructors
Izabela is a President of Croatian Yoga Federation, Certified Yoga Teacher and a Yoga Therapist, Certified Holistic Coach, Founder of Verbasana Yoga Studio in Zagreb, Croatia, graduated Indologist at the University of Zagreb, Croatia.
She is International Retreats & Education Director for Europe at the Radiant Coaches Academy in the USA.
Izabela was introduced to yoga more than 20 years ago. In 1999 she enrolled in Indology to study Hindi, Sanskrit, and Indian philosophy at the University of Zagreb. Since 2004, she travels to India every year and she spent 10 winters there to learn more about Yoga at its source.
She graduated from three Yoga schools:
- Yoga, Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy for four years at the Institute for Yoga and Ayurveda Sunce (RYT800 Certified Hatha Yoga teacher and Yoga therapist),
- ITEC Alumni sponsored by Indian Government on S-VYASA Yoga University in Bangalore, India (RYT300 Certified Hatha Yoga teacher),
- RYT200 Multi-style certified yoga teacher – Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow in Gaia Yoga Shala, Zagreb
- Certified Prenatal Yoga teacher, Anjali Yoga Academy.
She is the founder of Verbasana yoga studio in Zagreb, Croatia.
In Verbasana Studio, she is teaching Hatha Vinyasa yoga classes, Vinyasa flow, Prenatal and Postnatal yoga, Yoga for Mums and Babies, as well as Kids yoga. She is organizing and leading yoga retreats in Croatia and India.
Binu Prasadd is a Holistic Mindset Coach, practicing meditation and yoga for over a decade. Binu hails from India, the land of Ayurveda, Yoga and Meditation.
Binu is a humble, calm, inspiring individual with deeper wisdom in his understanding of life in general. The other side of Binu is that he has lived over 30 years of his life in corporate world of Human resources in leadership roles across India and Middle East.
He has successfully coached and mentored students, executives, business personnel, parents, young boys and girls, elderly personnel, friends in managing mindset, emotions, energies, work life balances, clarity and goal setting.
Binu is a trainer in mindfulness meditation and practices simple yogic exercises, Reiki and energy healing methods for adding value to his clients.
Contact Izabela at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.